Do you plan on purchasing a home or do renovation?
- Do you plan on purchasing a home or do renovation?
- Are you concerned about the home loan market situation?
- Would you like to know that nowdays with what conditions can you get a favorable, fixed rate, forint-based loan?
If you answered ’yes’ to either of the questions above, then we offer you a guaranteed yield saving form supplemented by state aid. At the end of the saving period you may even have the possibility to take out a low – interest loan!
Why is it worth choosing the home savings product?
- The savings are not subject to capital gains tax.
- All your savings associated with the state aid at the rate of 30% as much as £ 72,000 a year (with inalienable right).
- You receive a state guaranteed yield the for the entire term and your savings are guaranteed by the National Deposit Insurance Fund (OBA).
Frequently asked questions
- When I get the acumulated amount? Answer
- How can I redeem my unfavorable mortgage? Answer
- What is the interest rate tax? For whom and when should I pay it? Answer
- More frequently asked questions More