Letting your property? You are at the best place!
In our market leading network more than 1300 realtors work in our 118 offices, so we meet daily with many people looking for properties to rent.
If you have a property for rent out, you should visit your nearest Duna House office, because rental seeking tenants will most likely go there in your area.
Of course, if you sign a Release Order with us, your property will appear on this website and in our database, and it allows your property to be offered in all other offices by realtors to our clients.
About the renting process and about the Frequently Asked Questions you can read below. If you have any questions, please contact us and we will answer all your questions!
We wish you a successful and safe real estate rental!
The team of Duna House
How does the rental process look like?
- First step: Signing a mandate More
- Step Two: The activation of mandate in the database of Duna House More
- Third Step: Showing the property More
- Step Four: Rental and closing the deal More
Frequently asked questions
- How much is the commission in case of rentals? Answer
- With whom can I sign the mandate? Answer
- Do I have put a banner on the real estate? Answer
- What can I do, if I am not satisfied with the quality of service? Answer
- Is it necessary to get home insurance when renting out a real estate? Answer
- Is it worth buying a Building Society product when renting out a home? Answer